Report Abuse

If you are aware of an animal that is being mistreated, abused, or neglected please take one of the following steps to ensure that the animal receives help.

If the situation requires immediate attention

Please contact Animal Control at the Riley County Police Department at 785-537-2112

Since RCHS is an all volunteer effort we are unfortunately unable to provide immediate assistance.

In other cases

If the situation is non-critical please contact us by one of the following methods.  We cannot respond immediately but our Welfare and Cruelty Committee will make sure the appropriate action is taken.

Please provide detailed information.  Providing us with contact information is useful but is not required.





 Coming Soon